This page is about the album. For my post about the bicycle tour, go here.
St. Croix is a mix of improv, noise, and lo-fi with some splashed of indie pop, that I recorded during my 2021 St. Croix river valley bicycle tour. I used portable equipment. All instrumental tracking took place at campsites, and the vocals were recorded in a motel in Stillwater.
- Prokiev Touring electric guitar.
- Blackstar battery-powered guitar amplifirer
- Lenovo Tab 8
- QiBird android synth app
- GStomper android sequencer app
- Tascam DP04 digital four track recorder
- The interactive public vibrophone installation on the beach at Lucius Woods Regional Park.
There is a longer story to how this record came about, and I will do a blog post about that eventually.